Christmas Peppermint Fudge
Peppermint Fudge. Oh My LAWD! So delicious.
This recipe will make quick work of those leftover mini candy canes. We all know what happens when you try and sneak them in the bin before the kiddies see!
This delicious minty twist to classic chocolate fudge will zing your taste buds into the christmas spirit.
Perfect for the end of year break up parties, school bake sale or… Just snuggle up on the lounge and scoff down Peppermint fudge during netflix sesh.
Peppermint Chocolate Fudge has no limitations, you can enjoy this recipe all year round!
Makes: Approx. 12-16
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
To get started on this recipe you will need:
- 400g sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup McKenzie’s Desiccated Coconut
- ½ cup crushed Christmas candy canes
- 3 cups white or milk chocolate melts
- 1 cup crushed Christmas candy canes, for decoration
Now that your ingredients are organised, its time to get cookin!
- Spray a 20cm x 20cm glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the condensed milk, coconut and ½ cup crushed candy. In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate over a double boiler on the stove over medium heat, stirring continuously. Add the condensed milk mixture and mix until all combined. Immediately remove from heat.
- Pour into baking dish and scatter over remaining crushed candy, lightly pressing it into the fudge.
- Place it in the fridge to cool. Cut into squares before serving.
WARNING: This Fudge is DELICIOUS. You may consume as much as you want, however we take no responsibility for FUDGE OVERLOAD.
Did you cook this recipe? Tag us on instagram in the final result
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!
We have more holiday recipes!
Rock your taste buds this Christmas with these delicious treats.
This Recipe Is A Non-Sponsored Contribution From McKenzie’s Foods