2 Ingredient Flavoured Popcorn – No Added Sugar
This 2 Ingredient flavoured popcorn is so easy to make! You can use any sugar-free flavouring. I used Mavella Brain Boost which has no added sugar and an impressive list of superfood ingredients.
I cook between 100 – 200g of Popcorn and split them into zip lock bags or containers for school lunches.
Nom nom nom! Hey! If you don’t mind a bit of sugar then why not try Milo or Icing Sugar…both are delicious!
What You Will Need:
- 125g Popping Corn OR 100G Bag Of Microwave Popcorn
- 1x Heaped Tablespoon of Choc Powder
How To Cook:
- Pop your corn for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Once cooked transfer to a large mixing bowl and distribute choc powder evenly throughout.
- If you plan on making the recipe regularly a shaker comes in handy (This will need a lid closure to keep the product from going stale).
Did You Know?
- Popcorn kernels can pop up to 3 feet in the air
- The scientific name for popcorn is Zea Mays Everta.
- 3 cups of plain popcorn contains approx 93 Calories
- Maize (corn) is the second largest crop in the world
- Plain Popcorn is high in fibre and aids digestion
- With no added butter, salt or naughty flavours Popcorn is healthy!
More Popcorn Recipes!