Coconut Bread – Yummy Lunchbox Option!
This is an excellent option for School Lunchboxes. Check the notes section for variation or flavour as you can change things up with Berries, Bananas or other ingredients. Enjoy!
- ½ cup McKenzie’s Coconut Flour
- Zest of one lemon
- ½ cup McKenzie’s Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- ¼ cup maple syrup or golden syrup
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp McKenzie’s Bi-Carb Soda
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 175°C. Grease a mini loaf tin (16cm x 6cm).
- Step 2: Combine the flour, zest, coconut and ginger. Add the eggs, combine. Add the yoghurt and maple syrup or golden syrup, combine. Add the salt, vanilla extract and Bi-Carb, combine.
- Step 3: Spoon into your prepared pan. Bake for 35 minutes. Cover with foil and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Tips: For a berry twist - Add ¾ cup frozen mixed berries at step 2.
This Recipe Is A Non-Sponsored Contribution From Mckenzies Foods
Australian Mum frequently partners with other bloggers to bring you awesome recipes!
If you would like to submit a recipe please contact us HERE