Crunchy Dark Choc Easter Treats
This recipe is a contribution by Dr Joanna McMillan Nutritional Advisor for Freedom Foods
- 200g quality dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa)
- 60g Freedom Foods Crafted Blends Clusters (any flavour – I used Vanilla Maple & Flaked Almond)
- Break the chocolate up into squares and melt in a small glass bowl over a pan of simmering water on the stove. (Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate in the microwave.)
- Place the Clusters into a ziplock bag, seal and then bash gently with a rolling pin to break up the larger pieces and forms a crunchy crumb.
- Stir the Cluster crumb through the melted chocolate. Spoon into a silicon Easter mould tray, taking care not to overfill (otherwise the edges of your eggs and bunnies won’t be neat.) Place in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Gently tip the treats out of the mould and place in mini patty pan cases. Keep in the fridge or a cool pantry until ready to eat.
Australian Mum frequently partners with other bloggers to bring you awesome recipes! If you would like to submit a recipe please contact us HERE