4 Ingredient Biscuit Balls – 15 Minutes
4 ingredient Biscuit Balls are an awesome way to roll up biscuits that are not being eaten.
Whether your kids decided they didn’t like them or you just have too many left over you can revamp them into this sweet treat with only four ingredients.
- 1x Packet of Biscuits
- 125 - 250 ml Tin of Condensed Milk
- 3 Cups of Coconut
- Optional Extra Flavouring (Choc chips, Oreos, Tim Tam, Dried Fruit etc)
- Step 1: Blend your biscuits using a food processor into a fine crumbly mixture
- Step 2: Add 1 Cup of coconut & any optional extras along with the biscuits into a mixing bowl
- Step 3: Add 125ml of Condensed milk and mix until distributed evenly.
- Step 4: Test the mixture buy sticking some together, If the mixture is still dry add more condensed milk.
- Step 5: Roll the balls in coconut until completely covered. Eat right away or refrigerate. These keep for a few days.
Tip: If you do not like coconut you can leave them as is and they will lose the stickiness in the fridge. Alternatively they can be rolled in crushed peanuts, Chia seeds, Chocolate powder, almond flakes and other options. These keep for up to 5 days in the fridge if the biscuits were fresh but I doubt they will last that long. For this recipe I used Weet Bix On The Go Biscuits & Milo Stars for the chocolate version. You can use any biscuit for this recipe.