Giveaway/Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Australian Mum whose registered office is at QLD, Australia. Competition is open to Australian residents only
2. Employees of Australian Mum or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via AustralianMum.Com
5. Closing date for entry will be within 30 – 90 days of giveaway launch, After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Entry Via Raffle Copter using Rafflecopter system and random draw.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. In the event that the brand offering the prize does not fulfill their part of the giveaway Australian Mum is not responsible for prizes not received.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes in the form of passes and tickets are subject to event success, if an event is cancelled for whatever reason Australian Mum is not liable to offer another prize or compensation.
11. Winners will be chosen randomly via the rafflecopter platform. If you delete your required action before the giveaway is drawn you will void your entry. (I.E. Unfollowing before the draw ends)
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current AU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by email
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Prize will be delivered by the manufacturer which may take a few weeks given the size, value and large promotional schedule.
22. All entrants must not delete their entries before the prize is drawn. This causes removal from the competition database.