Raby Bay Foreshore Park
Where: Masthead Dr, Cleveland QLD 4163
I am potentially a little biased when it comes to Raby Bay Foreshore Park as it’s one of our favourite family hangouts.
I love it here, the views are beautiful.
The waterside is a reminder that while the Redlands is becoming a busy place, we still have some places left where you can just zen out.
Even when the playground is really busy, there’s plenty of room to run around by the water, build castles and draw your name in the sand.
Raby Bay Foreshore park has several great features!
- Liberty Swing
- Undercover Seating
- Barbecues, bins + drinking fountains
- Large toilet block
- Playground equipment including 2x slides + swings.
- Nearby Dog enclosure
- Play on the sandy shore!
- Fish off the short break wall
- Watch the sailboats + paddle boarders on the weekends.
- Plenty of parking with both roadside and a large carpark.
- Long concrete pathways along the waterside
- Trees the monkeys like to climb on.
Browse Raby Bay Foreshore Park Photos Below