- 400g sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup McKenzie’s Desiccated Coconut
- ½ cup crushed Christmas candy canes
- 3 cups white or milk chocolate melts
- 1 cup crushed Christmas candy canes, for decoration
- Spray a 20cm x 20cm glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the condensed milk, coconut and ½ cup crushed candy. In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate over a double boiler on the stove over medium heat, stirring continuously. Add the condensed milk mixture and mix until all combined. Immediately remove from heat.
- Pour into baking dish and scatter over remaining crushed candy, lightly pressing it into the fudge.
- Place it in the fridge to cool. Cut into squares before serving.
Makes: Approx. 12-16
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
This Recipe Is A Non-Sponsored Contribution From McKenzie’s Foods