2 Ingredient Flavoured Popcorn – No Added Sugar
This 2 Ingredient flavoured popcorn is so easy to make! You can use any sugar-free flavouring. I used Mavella Brain Boost which has no added sugar and an impressive list of superfood ingredients. I cook between 100 – 200g of Popcorn and split them into zip lock bags or containers for school lunches.
What You Will Need:
125g Popping Corn OR 100G Bag Of Microwave Popcorn
1x Heaped Tablespoon of Choc Powder
How To Cook:
Pop your corn for 2 – 3 minutes. Once cooked transfer to a large mixing bowl and distribute choc powder evenly throughout. If you plan on making the recipe regularly a shaker comes in handy (This will need a lid closure to keep the product from going stale).
If you plan on making the recipe regularly a shaker comes in handy (This will need a lid closure to keep the product from going stale).
Did You Know?
- Popcorn kernels can pop up to 3 feet in the air
- The scientific name for popcorn is Zea Mays Everta.
- 3 cups of plain popcorn contains approx 93 Calories
- Maize (corn) is the second largest crop in the world
- Plain Popcorn is high in fibre and aids digestion
- With no added butter, salt or naughty flavours Popcorn is healthy!
More Popcorn Recipes!