Salmon with Warm Pesto Potato Salad
- 800g sweet potato, peeled and cut into even 4cm x 4cm chunks
- 4 x 180g salmon fillets
- 150g bag IGA baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray and season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
- After 5 minutes, place the salmon fillets on another baking tray, season with cracked pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove both, place the cooked sweet potato into a large bowl, add the spinach and pesto and toss to combine.
- To serve, place the delectable salad on a plate nestled next to a salmon fillet.
This is a non-sponsored recipe from IGA. The IGA Family program fosters healthy communities by providing you with healthy and affordable ways to inspire your family to eat well, get creative and enjoy being together outdoors.
Have You Got A Recipe To Share?
Do you have some healthy meal ideas? Smoothie Recipes or Desserts? Send us your recipe submission with contribution links. Contact Australian Mum HERE.