Amy @ Eat Pray Workout resides in Sydney where she blogs about Healthy Living, Fitness & the goal of seeking blessings in every situation. Eat Pray Workout has a variety of recipes including Healthy Dinner options and Raw Treats.
Remember when i told you these overnight oats were my favourite breakfast? Well now banana oat smoothies have become my favourites! I previously made them without oats, like this banana berry smoothie but found they weren’t filling enough so I use that recipe as a snack instead. The oats are low gi meaning they will keep you full until lunch, no more craving the cookie jar at 10am now!
- 1 tbs LSA mix
- ½ tsp chia
- 1 banana (peeled, chopped and frozen) + some fresh banana to top if you wish
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ cup soy milk
- ⅛ tsp vanilla paste
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon + some to top
- Blend all ingredients in blender (2 min or until smooth)
- Pour into glass.
- Top with banana slices and cinnamon.
- Enjoy and be energised for your day!
Australian Mum frequently partners with other bloggers to bring you awesome recipes!
If you would like to submit a recipe please contact us HERE