Hidden Veg Oreo Balls
This recipe was created with fussy kids in mind and designed to eat sparingly due to the sugar content. If you are going to have a treat why not hide some veggies in there!
- 1 x Packet Of Oreos
- 25gm Veggie/Superfood Powder (I used Mavella Veggie Boost)
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- Optional Teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- Blend the Oreos, shredded coconut and Veggie Powder together in a food processor until it forms a fine crumbly mix.
- Form the mixture into balls, if the mix is too dry add some coconut oil.
- Best eaten after being in a the fridge for 1 - 2 hours.
Veggie Boost Superfood Powder used is from Mavella Superfoods & contains 8 Vegetables and 5 Superfoods
Total Estimate Cost For 24 Oreo Balls: $5.95
(Oreos $1.50 – Coconut 0.25c – 25gm Superfood Powder $4.20)
This is your kitchen! Full of recipes from all kinds of lifestyles. Australian Mum pays a lot of attention to budget meals and frugal living due to the overwhelming amount of families expressing how important it is to them to save.