- 225g unsalted butter, softened & cubed
- 1 cup caster sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 400g plain flour, sifted
- 50g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp McKenzie’s Baking Powder
- ½ tsp McKenzie’s Bi-Carb Soda
- Pinch McKenzie’s Australian Natural Sea Salt Fine Grind
- ½ cup white chocolate button melts
- Mini marshmallows
- Step 1 Cream the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until pale and light.
- Step 2 Add vanilla essence and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Step 3 Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, Bi-Carb and salt. Gradually add to the creamed mixture to form a dough. Wrap dough in cling film and refrigerate for an hour.
- Step 4 Preheat oven to 170oC. Line three oven trays with baking paper.
- Step 5 Lightly flour the work surface and roll out the dough evenly to a thickness of approximately 5mm. Using cookie cutters, cut out shapes from the dough and arrange on the prepared baking tray.
- Step 6 Bake for 10-12 minutes on the middle shelf. Allow the biscuits to cool completely before decorating.
- Step 7 Melt white chocolate according to packet directions. Drop a small teaspoon of melted white chocolate on the bunny’s bottom and top with marshmallow.
This Recipe Is A Non Sponsored Contribution From Mckenzies Foods
Australian Mum frequently partners with other bloggers to bring you awesome recipes!
If you would like to submit a recipe please contact us HERE