- 125g butter, diced
- 150g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ cups CSR Brown Sugar
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 50g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 50g walnuts, chopped
- 1. Place butter in a large microwave proof jug and cook on Medium for 1 minute. Continue in 15 second bursts until completely melted. Add chopped chocolate to butter and stir until melted and mixture is smooth.
- 2. Using a whisk, mix in sugar until smooth, then add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- 3. Add flour and cocoa to bowl and continue whisking until mixture is well combined.
- 4. Pour into a lined 17 x 27cm slice tray. Sprinkle top of mixture with the chopped chocolate and walnuts, pressing in slightly. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes. Allow to cool in tray.
Tip: In place of the walnuts use chopped white chocolate or raspberries.
* Brown Sugar
Crafted from 100% natural Australian sugar cane Rich flavour and colour from sugar cane molasses, a process created naturally from the sugar making process Its caramel and toffee nuances add depth of flavour and enhance the aroma of any sweet or savoury recipe. Great in stir-fries, where a balance between sweet and sour is required.
This Recipe Is A Non-Sponsored Contribution From CSR Sugar
Australian Mum frequently partners with other bloggers to bring you awesome recipes!
If you would like to submit a recipe please contact us HERE