3 Ingredient Cheesy Popcorn
- 1/3 cup popping corn kernels
- ½ cup finely grated cheese
- Place the popcorn kernels in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and pierce the plastic once with a fork.
- Cook on high for 4 minutes, or until the popcorn has popped.
- Transfer the popcorn to a heatproof bowl and discard any unpopped kernels. Add the cheese and toss until well combined. Season with salt.
- Serve immediately.
This is a non-sponsored recipe from the IGA Family Program. The IGA Family program fosters healthy communities by providing you with healthy and affordable ways to inspire your family to eat well, get creative and enjoy being together outdoors.