Capalaba Regional Park Located At Pittwin Rd North
Lots of shade in various places, Bikeway which travels out of the park & down to Capalaba Sports Field (and beyond). Playground facilities cater for both young and older children. Liberty swing available. Toilets are available however they are not in view of the park, supervision will be needed.
Off leash dog area is a short walk from the main playground area. There is also an outdoor gym. The park is very busy however there is a large dedicated car park.
BBQ Facilities and undercover seating are available but limited. The park is one of the largest in the Redlands. Capalaba Regional Park is fenced – but not 100% Enclosed. There is water close by to this park. Spaces can be booked through the Redland’s Council.
List Of Facilities At Capalaba Regional Park
- Shaded picnic and BBQ facilities
- public toilets (universal access)
- Toddler and primary play spaces
- All abilities playground and Liberty Swing
- walking and cycling pathways
- Large Green kick-about space
- Outdoor Gym
- Dog off-leash area (fully fenced)
- bookable space for community events
- Surrounded by bushland and ponds