Powerhouse Green Smoothie
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ green apple
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 250 mL (1 cup) almond milk
- 1 handful spinach or kale
- 1 tbs IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Bio-fermented Pea + Brown Rice Protein Powder
- 1 tsp IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Lucuma, Chia + Wildcrafted Coconut Powder
- Blend ingredients & serve topped with Chia & Coconut powder
This green smoothie is packed with nutrients. Bio-Fermented Pea/Brown Rice Protein, Lucuma, Chia & more.
Chia seeds are rich in fibre, omega-3 fats, protein, vitamins and minerals. Chia is also very filling and adds texture to your smoothie.
Lucuma, pronounced loo-koo-ma, is an exotic Peruvian fruit. Lucuma can be used as a natural low GI sweetener and is full of healthy carbohydrates. Lucuma also contains healthy amounts of vitamin C, niacin, zinc, iron, fibre and beta-carotene.
Bio-Fermented Pea + Brown Rice Protein is an alkaline, low-allergenic protein combination of organic sprouted bio-fermented golden pea and organic sprouted rice proteins.
- Naturally filling and provides a source of energy.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Fantastic alternative source of protein for people who are intolerant to dairy and whey-based protein.
- Protein assists muscle growth and repair, when consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet.
- Highly nutritious sprouted grain blend and antioxidant-rich superfoods.
- Easy to digest.
If you’re looking for other Green Smoothie Recipes & Healthy Smoothie Ideas Visit HERE
Have You Got A Smoothie Recipe To Share?
Visit the About Me section for email & guest blogging details.