MSC Certified Grilled Hoki Fish Taco Recipe
- 4 large MSC Certified Hoki fillets
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 Red Chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 pinches sea salt
- ½ cup mayo (or Greek yogurt)
- Pinch smoked paprika
- Pinch cayenne
- 2 limes
- 1 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1 cup chopped green cabbage
- 8 tortillas
- Grated cheese
- Hot sauce
- Sliced avocado
- In a large bowl combine garlic, red chili, coriander, lime juice and sea salt. Add in hoki and cover on all sides. Allow the fish to marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a separate bowl combine mayo (or Greek yogurt) with smoked paprika, cayenne and a pinch of lime juice.
- Warm BBQ plate or skillet and heat tortillas either by wrapping in foil or by flipping over the skillet. Once fillets have marinated, spray the plate with olive oil and cook for about 1-2 min per side or until the fish is lightly golden.
- Wrap fish in tortillas and allow guests to add cabbage, chipotle sauce and other toppings.
- Enjoy with a cool drink and good friend
For methods go to our You Tube channel: Cooking with Charlie Connell
This recipe is a contribution from MSC [Marine Stewardship Council]
Do you have some recipes to share? Send us your recipe submission with contribution links. Contact Australian Mum HERE.