Slow Cooked Leg of Ham in Ginger Beer
Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or getting ready for a big Christmas Feast this Ginger Beer Ham Recipe will certainly impress your guests! If you cook this recipe be sure to tag Buderim Ginger & Australian Mum on Instagram – we would love to see your delicious dinner!
- 1 leg of Ham
- 250ml Original Buderim Ginger Beer
- 2cm grated ginger root
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Put all ingredients into your slow cooker and set on high.
- Leave to cook for up to 6-7 hours (or until soft to touch)
- Let ham rest for 10 minutes, and then slice.
- Best served shredded with creamy garlic mash potatoes & steamed broccoli
This ham In ginger beer recipe was created to celebrate Buderim Ginger’s Ginger Beer, Ginger Beer & Pear, and Ginger Beer & Guarana 4 pack ranges now being available nationally at Coles.
Buderim Ginger has been awesome enough to collaborate with us and share delicious recipes to our readers. This is a Non-Sponsored Post.
Do you have some recipes to share? Send us your recipe submission with contribution links. Contact Australian Mum HERE.