CHILLI AND GARLIC BEEF STEAKS
Barbeque Recipes That Your Guests Will Love! Chilli & Garlic Beef Steaks for the perfect Barbeque this summer. Whether it’s an outdoor cookout or an inside dinner these will go down well. Simple and easy, yet delicious.
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 4 beef steaks (rib eye on the bone, sirloin or rump)
- 1. To make the rub, place all ingredients except for meat into a food processor (or mortar) and process into a powder.
- 2. Massage rub into the meat and let it stand for 10-20 minutes.
- 3. Preheat BeefEater® BBQ and cook meat on medium heat until it is cooked to your liking (approx. 3 mins on each side for medium rare).
- 4. Rest meat for 5-10 minutes before serving.
This post is part of a non-sponsored collaboration between Australian Mum & Beef Eater BBQ . Links are part of a guest exchange for promoting healthy meals cooked from home which is one of Australian Mum’s positive blogging initiatives.
Have You Got A Barbeque Recipe To Share?
Do you have some budget meal ideas? Smoothie Recipes or Desserts? Send us your recipe submission with contribution links. Contact Australian Mum HERE.