Matcha Cookie Dough Balls
Guest Recipe! From Zen Green Tea who are an Australian business bringing premium, organic Japanese matcha to Australians. Totally raw, guilt free, gluten free, dairy free and delicious.
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 1/3 cup Dates (soaked)
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Powder or extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Zen Green Tea Matcha Powder
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Nibs or Chocolate Chips
- Blend together until it resembles crumbs
- Stir through 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs or chocolate chips and roll into balls
- Keep refrigerated
Recipe & Photo @FeatherandCrumb
This post was not sponsored by ZEN Green Tea. Links are part of a guest exchange for promoting healthy meals cooked from home which is one of Australian Mum’s blogging initiatives. Use coupon “AUSTRALIANMUM” for 15% off your order and free Australia Wide shipping.
More Matcha Recipes HERE
Have You Got A Recipe To Share?
Do you have some healthy meal ideas? Smoothie Recipes or Desserts? Send us your recipe submission with contribution links. Contact Australian Mum HERE.