Basic Chocolate Cupcake – A Crash Course Recipe
This is the template for a basic chocolate cupcake. I’m average at best when it comes to baking. So when I bake something I look for simple recipes that I can then challenge with my own ingredients. I say challenge because it doesn’t always work out.
For flavours other than chocolate simply swap the ingredient with something else i.e. Vanilla, Orange Poppy etc.
- 1/2 Cup Of Sugar Free Chocolate Flavouring
- 2 Cups Of Flour
- 2 Pinches of Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Of Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Of Coconut Milk or other milk
- 1/2 Cup of Melted Butter
- Optional icing of choice
- Preheat oven to 160 Degrees
- Beat butter until smooth and add sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder with milk, chocolate flavouring and beat for a few minutes or until smooth. Divide evenly into cupcake patties and bake for 20 Minutes.
- This recipe has butter brushed of afterwards with some coconut as icing.
Have You Got A Budget Recipe To Share?
I started budget meals as I understand what its like to have goals when it comes to finances and feeding little mouths isn’t always cheap even when cooking in bulk. Do you have some budget meal ideas? Snap a picture and send one in! Visit the About Me section for email & guest blogging details.