- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pancake Syrup
- Cinnamon Sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Combine ingredients and mix well until smooth.
- Half fill donut rings in cooking tray so they don't overflow and bake for approx 15 minutes.
- Dust while warm so the cinnamon sugar sticks
Have You Got A Budget Recipe To Share?
I started budget meals as I understand what its like to have goals when it comes to finances and feeding little mouths isn’t always cheap even when cooking in bulk. Do you have some budget meal ideas? Snap a picture and send one in! Visit the About Me section for email & guest blogging details.